Yamaha tells us cheap, small-bike sales are booming, okay, not booming, but not in the tank as much as other bike sales. So, they needed something to compete with the Kawasaki Z400, the KTM 390 Duke, etc… and the MT-03 is it. Not just based upon the YZF-R3 but pretty much the same bike with the fairing removed, MT-03 differences are restricted to a steel handlebar mounted in rubber instead of clip-ons, slightly softer damping in its 37mm inverted fork, and no more full fairing. For a mere $4,699, it’s a very perky and even attractive little package.
Read the full review here:
Established in 1994, Motorcycle.com is the premier online resource for motorcycle and scooter enthusiasts. With hundreds of high quality, detailed video reviews on bikes from Harley-Davidson, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki and just about everybody else, it’s the best place to go to learn about the latest and greatest two-wheeled creations. There’s simply no better resource if you’re planning on buying or if you just want to check out some awesome machines.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://nemphucnhangia.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bản cập nhật tính năng Windows 10 mới bị giảm trong tuần này – 3 cách để đối phó với việc phát hành
- 5 thủ thuật Microsoft Excel đơn giản có thể giúp bạn tiết kiệm 10 giờ một tuần
- MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G Review & Benchmarks | Unboxholics
- GTX 760 VS GTX 750 TI, mua cái nào
- MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Review & Overclocking