In this video I attempt to revive a dead MSI motherboard that is in a seriously bad condition. The board is an MSI Z97 Gaming 3 motherboard that I had been told originally had some thermal paste spilt over it that required cleaning off and that was all.. but it sure wasn’t this simple at all..
Upon inspection it turned out that the CPU socket (LGA1150) pins had been damaged / bent and the motherboard has been wet at some point causing corrosion and mold to form and eat away at the components.
Throughout this video I record the whole diagnostic, cleaning and repair attempt steps I took when testing and troubleshooting the motherboard. I worked on the board for around 4 hours in total so did need to chop some things out during the video editing process.
The CPU I used to test throughout the video is a Intel Core i5 4460 (Haswell Refresh) that came with the motherboard.
Come and find out with me through the duration of this video if I can make this motherboard and processor work again! Or if my friend has a dead motherboard/processor to replace..
Follow my social media here: (Facebook, Twitter, etc..)
You can send tips/donations to show your support via my website:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 5 thủ thuật Microsoft Excel đơn giản có thể giúp bạn tiết kiệm 10 giờ một tuần
- MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G Review & Benchmarks | Unboxholics
- Review VGA MSI GTX 950 OCV2 [ VGA Sekelas GTX 1050 | Ngobrol bareng Boss VGA Batam ]
- GTX 760 VS GTX 750 TI, mua cái nào
- MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Review & Overclocking