Have you been wondering about TATCHA? Then watch this review of the Camellia Cleansing Oil and the Rice Enzyme Powder Exfoliant. Thanks so much for watching! Click below for more info. Please subscribe and like 🙂
TATCHA is a beautiful brand that I first became familiar with while watching QVC.
You can find the TATCHA cleansing oil here: and the rice enzyme powder exfoliant here:
If you’re interested, on my face I’m wearing:
Foundation: Laura Mercier Mineral Powder:
Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear NW 15
Blush: Milani Illuminating Face Powder and Mally Gorgois Glow
Eyes: Walking on Eggshells by WNW, Cover Girl Clump Crusher mascara and L’oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara
Lips: Retractable Lip Liner in Nude Pink by NYX and Sheer Drama Hydrating Lipstick in La Dolce Vita by Victoria’s Secret
Let’s be friends!
Find me on Twitter: @jenn31475
I’m on Instagram!: posh_prof
For business inquiries:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (PS4) Walkthrough Part 13 – The Green Goblin! (Green Goblin Boss Fight)
- Top 5 game Offline đáng chơi nhất trên Android
- [SFM] FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S: BEAR IN THE CITY | FNAF Animation
- My Everyday Skincare Routine!
- WHAT HAVE I DONE?! | Five Nights At Freddy's: Pizzeria Simulator [FNAF 6]